Bawaney & Partners is involved in acquisition and sale of immovable properties by prestigious banks and financial institutions and industrial concerns, as well as high net worth individuals. The Firm's expertise covers all aspects of property law, including drafting and finalization of agreements to sell, conveyance/sale deeds and their registration, mortgages, leases and licenses, property development agreements, agreements with architects, engineers, contractors and interior designers, project management agreements, leases, license agreements, etc., keeping in view the heritage and local government issues.
- Sale and repurchase transaction between a commercial bank and an investment conglomerate of the main office building of both parties on a repo basis with an aim to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Sale side advisory of a corner building located on Main I.I. Chundrigar Road. The Services included mutation in the name of the Seller and completing the missing paperwork along with drafting, negotiation and finalization of the sale agreements and deed.
- Due diligence of a heritage property under occupation and use of a diplomatic mission of a foreign consulate.
- Purchase side advisory of a property previously intended to be used as a Casino located at Main Sea View Road.
- Sale and purchase related services for various industrial plots and industries located in SITE, Landhi, Korangi industrial area, KPT, Port Qasim, EPZ, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Hyderabad, etc.
- Drafting, negotiations, stamping and finalization commercial lease agreements for a purpose built office tower located in Saddar. The advisory services included resolution of complexities involved in leasing out the property to associated concerns.
- Services relating to hotel projects in Karachi and Lahore, which included drafting and finalization of various agreements with the franchise partners, architects, consultants and interior designers.