The Firm has been handling all aspects of copyright and trademark laws for decades, and has a very rich history of successful applications of registration of marks and designs as well as protective action for brand protection and infringement. The Firm assists clients in various stages of registration of their marks and designs, including searches at the Registrars' offices, preparation of applications and responding to any objections. Furthermore, various transactions of usage of trademarks, licensing and franchising and sale/purchase of IPR have been handled with success by the Firm.
- Registered Tyre threads and pattern designs for a prominent local manufacturer.
- Registration of various trademarks and copyrights for a prominent local tea manufacturing company.
- Facilitation of charging of brand and royalty by sponsors of conglomerate for usage of name and trademark by various listed companies of the Group. This included finalization of all royalty agreements inter se and alterations of the company’s constitutive documents, permitting payment of name and brand royalty.
- Sale of trademark and rights of a local monthly marketing and promotional magazine based out of Karachi to acquirer in settlement of various liabilities and debts of the trademark owners.
- Registration of trademark and name for a local furniture manufacturing and sales concern under the applicable class.
- Issuance of legal notices to infringers of copyrights and design of a pen and watch manufacturing and selling company and resolution of infringement complaints in ought of the applicable laws and regulations.